- A printed literary and art magazine today: an artifact, an archive or a promotional element?
- Who needs printed literary and art magazines in the times of digitalization?
- How do online and analog versions of magazines interact?
Representatives of the Ukrainian media will talk about this on September 17, at 11:30, during the 28th Book Forum:
- Taras Prokopyshyn, CEO of The Ukrainians Media online magazine, co-founder of Reporters
- Vitaliy Lyaska, Editor-in-Chief of the local history multimedia online platform
- Anna Karnaukh, editor-in-chief of Telegraf.Design magazine
- Olesya Pavlyshyn, graduating editor of Kunsht
- Alexander Mimruk, graduating editor of the Chitomo website.
The conversation will be moderated by Oksana Khmelovska, editor-in-chief of Chitomo.
The event will take place within the presentation of the project of the cultural and publishing media "Chitomo" - "Copies of the XX. Literary and artistic periodicals of the twentieth century. Part II ", implemented with the support of the Ukrainian Cultural Foundation